Wednesday, January 11, 2006

JLT

Does love really exist,
or is it just a rosy veil to cover
the need for emotional and financial sustenance?

Is a sacrifice really that noble and altruistic,
or does it hint towards
A self destructive nature?

Has joy and happiness really been felt or
Is it simply in the anticipation of good surprises that
We find solace?

Is one ever actually with someone or
Is everyone forever alone?

I have felt that need for survival in
another’s love for me and
in my love for someone else.
Giving away bits of me has always been a relief.
I have experienced that sorrow always is and
Happiness is forever to be.
I have stood alone in many a madding crowd.

P.S: JLT was inspired by ...you know..one of those moments when profundity and a sense of uselessness collide....and there was no coffee in the house. Why did i post it on a day later..Just Like That

3 Comments:

Blogger Shankari said...

Hi M! JLT, I'm giving away a big huge piece of me to you...

thanks for the belated wishes, o khair manane wali bakrey ki maa, meanwhile, heres a big curly curvy(?) hug to you- {{{{}}}}

9:25 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

thunku :-) big hug..right back at you baby!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sankari: the "bakrey ki ma" just sunk in. Hmmm :-@

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home