Thursday, October 06, 2005

Birthday Blues -or Not!!

Celebrated my 24th birthday on the 3rd of October. I don't know why i was assailed with this feeling days before the 3rd that my friends are gonna forget my b'day. There was no reason to think that but what the hell i never denied being weird.
Daddy, Mommy and my Sis woke me at 12am with lots of hugs and kisses, and then tucked me in . God bless my family. I am still their baby girl..even to my sis who is just 2 yrs my senior.
Weird thing is till 11:30 in the morning my worst nightmare seemed to be coming true. I was one year closer to death and nobody seemed to be caring enough.
Then my best friend call..before i could end that call, the man-of-the-moment-in-my-life called. Then one by one all of my friends called. Since my boss was out of town i had ample time to attend these calls.Ya i was working...i know!!
But the year certainly started of well! Will give details later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

Belated Birthady Wishes, babes! I got a year closer to death last fortnight too. But i had all my friends as well. I've finally updated my blog with another scandalous one. Await yr comments ;)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Oh! So there was some redemption by afternoon! :-) Birthday wishes!

Thanks for dropping in at my blog! :-)

Cheers

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home