Monday, September 19, 2005

My Favorite Quotes

When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.
-- Penny Ward Moser

Relationships don't last anymore. When I meet a guy, the first question I ask myself is, 'Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with? (Rita Rudner)

My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
(Buddy Hackett)

The nice thing about meditation is that it makes doing nothing quite respectable.
(Paul Dean)

A gossip is one who talks to you about others, a bore is one who talks to you about himself; and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself.
(Lisa Kirk)

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
(Groucho Marx)

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. (Aristotle Onassis)

4 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

Hey! Came here via Codey's comments page. Cool quotes u have here. Esp. the first one abt cats ;)
V

2:58 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

hey vijayeta,
read your fable series as well...very eloquently worded...loved them all.
And ya i know ..the cat one gets to mee too..

11:47 PM  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

The two quotes I swear by are,

"It is better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees." - Albert Camus

And,

"God surely had a purpose in equipping us with a neck. He meant us to stick it out!" - Arthur Koestler.

Cool na!

Thanks for dropping on my blog! :-)

Cheers

D

11:37 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

good quotes dan..thanx for sharing them

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home