Monday, August 01, 2005

Profound Thoughts

Had a very interesting, seemingly nonsensical conversation with a friend recently. Like a perfectly normal, Italian dinner table conversation everybody involved was talking to everyone on what was on their mind. It didn't matter that the profound questions asked were getting equally profound but unrelated answers. In such a situation, my friend was talking to me about the kind of car he wanted to buy and I was talking about importance of individuality and identity....yeah i know..totally unrelated..but that's the way it usually is. While going on about my thoughts on the subject of individuality, and standing out in the crowd and all that jazz....my friend replied...

" Sticking out in the crowd and all is fine girl, but when you buy a car it would be better if you buy the one everyone else has....its easier to get spares"


Did that make sense to anyone else but me???

2 Comments:

Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Yes! It did make sense to me too. I dunno how but in some subtle way it did! :-)

Cheers

7:24 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Finally!!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home